Friday, December 30, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again (1977)


That's right, I actually wrote some.  A pitance really, just 1500 words about today, but damn, its been forever and it feels good to be back at it.  I made some decisions in the story, and for now I just have to follow through and let what happens happen.  Some of my vision has had to change a little bit, but that's okay, its what needed to happen at this point.  Whoo, super excited though.  Just had to be okay with it maybe not being quite as magical as previous stuff and go.

We're definitely over the midpoint in Secret in the Box, no doubt, we're quickly moving through the second and final act.  I feel bad that the second act seems like its slower than the first, and maybe that is something I can fix later, but right now I just need that lightning bolt of inspiration to really get a kicker to cinch it all together.  Genius, don't fail me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment