Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sales!

Well, some folks have taken advantage of me putting the Celia up there for pay as you like, and maybe they will meander their way over to this blog somehow. If so, welcome to my seldom updated blog, hope you enjoyed the story. Leave a comment if you like.

Got some stories in the pipeline at the moment, some short siders. I'll put them in a single volume. There's Drakenschloss, my personal take on the straightforward fantasy story of knights in shining armor and dragons and princesses. Then there's BOOM (working title), the post-apocalyptic tale I write while listening only to Die Antwoort...makes me write pretty loopy. I've been working on it, hence the odd verbiage. Think you'll like those stories, along side the other few I have prepared. I'll get them to y'all Eh Es Eh Pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment