Saturday, October 1, 2011

Movie Night

I spent the evening leisurely watching bad movies.  First was They Live which wasn't nearly as entertaining as I hoped, nor hilariously bad, but it was still bad, and sometimes funny.  I don't regret it nearly as much as Captain America.

Watching it reminded me of another movie I saw when I was a kid called Split Second.  Rutger Hauer is in it.  Do you really need to know anything more than that?  Come on!  Rutger Hauer!  Its kinda like a buddy cop monster movie, or something, and has all the tried and true tropes you'd expect..."He's been fired from every hell hole there is...but he's the best we got..."  And then "You read all those?"  "Yeah, I read them last night...after sex!"  Unfortunately, its never seen a DVD release, even though Star Wars has seen like 10...where's the justice?  Thankfully, the whole thing is up on youtube!!  You're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment