Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oct

ITs the most wonderful time of the year.

First, I think a movie this good deserves a better trailer.



Ah, The Lost Boys.  How I love it.  But here's one I always try to watch at least once every year or two that probably most people miss.  Lair of the White Worm...not as dirty as it sounds 
  Back on the writing front, I've discovered a funny thing I do.  I'll want to write, so I'll describe what's happening next broadly.  But that sort of external description doesn't fit in this book, so then I'll go back and launch off from that in my more descriptive narration.  That's what I was doing yesterday, mostly, re-writing and editing what I had written before.  But then I got going and wrote an additional 1600 words, so that worked out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment