Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oh, Noooooooo...!  Writers block? 

Its not so much writer's block as...writer's....suck.  Because its like whatever I write, I hate.

Must...push....through.

Today I'll be challenging societal norms about homosexuality.  "What societal norms?" you might ask.  Can you talk about a single societal norm regarding gays, when we live in a society of diverse societies.  I mean, there are at least two, right?  There's the one that hates gays, and there's the one that is chill with them.  What I like writing about are gays who hate themselves, because that makes everybody happy...or offends everyone

Hopefully both.

I think every blog post should have some sort of link to something else, you know, so its like, multimedia...this is entertaining for at least seven minutes.

I guess that has more to do with the space story I've been writing...though I haven't in awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment