Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ridey Tidy

That's a little sketch I made of Ridey Tidy, a new character in Celia: Monster Hunter, or whatever I'm naming it.  I'm not an artist...just saying.  Its a little sketch and totally took me like two hours to draw.  Its also not particularly interesting...I mean, little anime girl red riding hood?  Yeah, mostly...but just what is in your picnic basket Ridey Tidy...what are you hiding?

ps.  She has two legs, the other one is just, you know, occluded or something...its back there.

pps. I bet if I made nudes of her, I'd totally start getting more web traffic :\

ppps.  'Occluded' isn't used right, but I like the way it sounds.  I'm a writer, I'm allowed to change the language to suit my needs...unlike people who just text unintelligibly.  Lose=\=Loose

No comments:

Post a Comment